You know it, a good forwarder brings a lot of added value to your logistics chain, especially since you have reached a volume of activities beyond which there is no longer any question of organizing your transport yourself. But how do you find the best freight forwarder for your business? Here are points to clarify from your first contact with نقل اثاث الرياض .
Its expertise specific to your field:
A freight forwarder qualified for your activity will provide you with customer references for transport comparable to yours. It is the pledge of experience and expertise that is often useful, if not essential.
Its membership of a network:
Integrated networks may seem more reassuring at first, but they are actually more restrictive and more limited than networks of independent agents. An independent freight forwarder is free to compete and find the best service provider for each destination for you. Through the networks of freelancers, he can count on partners all over the world, who, like him, know their geographic area and their specificities perfectly. These networks reference and audit specialists for each specialty, having the necessary approvals to provide a quality service: medical logistics, automotive, aeronautics, industrial project, e-commerce.
Its ability to diversify modes of transport:
A forwarder who juggles with multi-modal transport will always be able to offer you the optimal option according to your cost/time constraints.
Its consolidation capacity:
It is interesting for a company that does not have sufficient volumes to fill a container to be able to benefit from consolidation, with, as a corollary, lower transport costs.
His approvals and certifications:
He must, of course, be an IATA and FIATA agent, Registered Customs Representative. Also ask him if he has the Chartered Economic Operator certifications (OEA-Full, OEA-C or OEA-S). The OEA-Full certification guarantees you a high level of quality, compliance and reliability. This European customs trust label is recognized on the international scene, an advantage for speeding up and streamlining certain procedures.
His insurance is to which he has subscribed? What are the guarantees?
- Its other services: can it provide you with services such as warehousing, packaging, distribution to multiple recipients?
- Its monitoring policy: how does it communicate on the progress of your shipments?
- Does it offer tracking facilities for your goods online?
- Is he waiting for you to do this monitoring yourself, or will an operator monitor your movements to alert you if something goes wrong?
- Staff: how long have employees working for the company? Experience is a guarantee of reputation and serenity.
- Its ability to respond quickly and precisely to your request, with a breakdown of costs, services and deadlines. To evaluate it, ask for a quote.
- And then after choosing the forwarder that seems best to you, think about challenging it every year to do everything to stay your partner.
In this way, third party companies will no longer be required to participate in the labeling process which will allow you to reduce costs. Also, if the Amazon warehouse and these companies are geographically close, then the total cost of shipping this solution may be lower than that of direct shipping from China to Amazon FBA. However, if the warehouse is located in another region, for example, the total cost of shipping will be high.